Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy Busy!



The past few months have been CRAZY busy. I'm all set up in my NEW HOUSE, and the new studio is AMAZING. I am inspired every day to wake up and get to work! I continue to love selling at Mud Puddle Roo and stop in all the time to see what great new artists they have selling there. At the end of this month I'll be holding a Glass class at the Gift Shop for all of the Market people that have shown interest! It's going to be awesome! The hottest item right now at the market are the new Cuff Bracelets and Wine Bottle Serving Trays - I can't make them fast enough! :) Never a bad thing to have a high demand! Just a few more months of the market then classes will be Nov, Dec, Jan, and Feb - can't wait to get back to all of my students from last year and start making holiday gifts again!

I'm getting excited for my trip to Italy. Only a few more months before language lessons start, and before ya know it I'll be fluent...ha yeah right. I hear in Italy it's more about using your hands to speak then anything so maybe I'll be alright! :)

I've included some pics of the new studio and the Wine Bottle Serving Trays - Thanks again to all of my awesome customers at the market for continuing to buy my work!



I'll get photos of my house redecorating up soon! So much work and so little time :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment