Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mud Puddle Roo


I had a few people at the market this weekend say that they went to my blog looking for photos of my stuff at the gift shop...and I realized I'd never put any up. Duh. So I'll include some here. Working with Mud Puddle Roo has been great, Rhonda at the shop is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met and I stop in almost every Saturday to see all of the fun new stuff she has brought to Moline.

The shop is located at:

417 13th St.
Moline, IL 61265

This past weekend they had local artist Frank Ross painting on site with REAL Mississippi mud! He was painting a Chicken, which I thought was funny, and loving every minute of interacting with the customers! This guy is in his late 80's and still finds so much joy in art! He was a riot!

So here are a few pics from my display at the shop. They currently carry over 300 of my handmade items including: Wine bottle meat and cheese trays, wine stoppers, fused glass rings, bracelets, post and dangle earrings, pendants, ribbon necklaces, and flower brooches! It's constantly changing but you'll get the gist! So stop in and pick up some great gifts for friends or family! So many great artist's work to explore and enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment