Thursday, October 1, 2009

Market time is coming to an end!



So this weekend starts the last month of the Freight House Farmers Market. A small part of me is ready to have more nights free to do other things besides work - but it's been so much fun and I've met so many cool people that I know it will feel like forever till next year! Below are some random pics from my stand, some nice wine bottles that my friends helped me finish off...only to have for display of course, every wine stopper needs an empty bottle! The second photo shows the tables all cluttered with jewelry! On a more sad note I'm pretty sure my college mac is on it's way out...I've been getting the screen of death for a few weeks now..so if my posts are far and few in between..bare with me Mac's are expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment