Monday, September 21, 2009

Gift Shop Bound : MuddPuddleRoo

Great news! Over the weekend I met with the owner of a new gift shop in Moline, IL. named MudPuddleRoo. After a few hours of looking around her super cute shop and her daughter's connected hair salon "Lillee Leighton" we got down to business. The great news is - she'll be taking my fused glass artwork (jewelry) for her shop during the entire winter season and beyond!

I can not tell you how excited I am! Her shop is the right amount of shabby chic and funky fresh, the perfect mix for where I would want my items sold! Now all of my Farmers Market customers will have a great place to get my items over the winter season. The shop will be carrying 200-300 items so make sure and check it out starting in Nov. 2009!

The shop is located at 417 13th Street, Moline, IL

Check out my work and all the other great work from artists around the world!

This is such a great opportunity and I'm really excited to have my art at MuddPuddleRoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment