Friday, April 8, 2011

This old House - looking better with age!


Here's one old lady ready to help me and my house celebrate!

Well, I can't believe it, this weekend marks my 1 year anniversary in my house! Crazy how fast a year can fly by! I moved in the week before my b-day last year so it's kind of fun, every year I get older my house grows older with me! So in honor of my house turning 93 and me turning 27 (ugh) I thought I'd show some before and after photos from the time I moved in till now! Is it bad that I'd love to scrap it all and redecorate from the ground up!!! One can always dream!

House Front:

House Front Before
House front after


At night!

The shrubs my parents and I spent hours planting!

Now on to the Family Room:


Family Room After

Family Room from the Stairs View

Front Porch (no before)

Outside Dining Table

Swing I love to sit and read on!
Dining Room:

My dad hates this light fixture...don't worry it's changed!

Fireplace mantle - just need to build it out to make it look more real!

Kitchen:

Kitchen Before


Not much has changed in here!

Breakfast Nook Before

Breakfast nook After

Bedroom:
Bedroom before - window on far right leads to Wine Porch out front.


Bedroom after - headboard is two old closet doors painted!

From the Bed side view

Master Bedroom walkway leading to "Back Reading Porch"

Back reading porch off master - l ove this space!

Wine porch out the second floor bedroom window!
Wine Porch view from the street!

Studio:

Studio Before

Studio After (I do all my glass cutting inside that white doored closet!)
Studio Desk Side


Alright - well the only part of my place I dont have an after pic of is the Bathroom here is the before:
Gotta love the toilet on an angle! :)
ME:
Erin Before ( 2 years)
And after 27 - lucky number baby! :)

Happy Birthday house....it's been a busy year but a great one! Here's to getting old...but looking great with age! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment